Eastern England > Places to Visit > Galleries
Sir Alfred Munnings Art Museum
Castle House and its Collection is a fitting memorial to Sir Alfred Munnings, KCVO, PRA, who lived at Castle House from 1919 until his death in 1959.
Peterborough Museum & Art Gallery
The building itself dates from 1816 and was the private residence if Squire Cooke (see his clock on display). It served as Peterborough Infirmary until 1929, and became the Museum in 1931. The Art Gallery was added in 1951.
Copyright © 1999-2015 Excelsior Information Systems Limited. All rights reserved.